Travel Permit

Travel Permits are required when a team from Mannville Minor Hockey travels outside our Zone (Zone 2) to play an exhibition game (including tournaments or practices).  You do NOT require a Travel Permit if it is a League game that is outside the zone.  Clice HERE to see the Hockey Alberta Zone Map.


A Travel Permit Application must be submitted to the Mannville Minor Hockey President a minimum of 5 days prior to traveling.  Mannville Minor Hockey must have sufficient time to submit the request to Hockey Alberta and receive the permit in return.  The Travel Permit must be carried with the traveling team at all times.


The Travel Permit number and team official phone numbers must be clearly indicated on the game sheets.


Example:  Mannville team is travelling to Viking (Zone 7):

Step 1:  Request a Sanction Number from Viking (at least 1 week prior to the game)

Step 2:  Upon receiving the Sanction #, fill out the travel permit (as soon as possible)

Step 3:  You will be sent a travel permit to carry with you to your game.  Always carry this travel permit with you.


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.